Here is a few hints and tips when fitting your new Air flow meter, Mass air flow sensor or Maf sensor
- Make sure the ignition is switched off
- Renew the air filter (with the same type as recommended by your vehicle manufacturer)
- Make sure new part is fitted the same way round as the old one (this is shown by arrow on housing)
- After fitting the new part make sure clips, fixings and plug are secure.
- After fitting the new part the vehicle might need to be driven a few miles for new data to be accepted by the Ecu
- Some vehicles require the Ecu to be reprogrammed.
- Some vehicles require that the Ecu is reset.